Instructions for Author
1. The Journal will accept original and innovative submissions in English on the understanding that the work is unpublished and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
2. The Journal publishes reviews (comprehensive and short), original research papers and technical notes. Manuscripts will be reviewed by members of the editorial board, whose opinions will form the basis of the final decision by the editor.
3. It is recommended that an English check of the manuscript by a competent and knowledgeable native speaker be completed before submission. Failure to follow them may result in papers being delayed or rejected.
Detail information download
Types of Manuscripts
Original Research papers should contain unpublished results of original research, which must be presented in sufficient detail to ensure the reproducibility of the described experiments and should present new experimental studies in elaborate form that constitute a significant contribution to knowledge.
Technical notes should contain new, important information which has not been published and for which urgent publication is desirable. An explanatory statement is required for urgent publication. In general, a technical note should not exceed 4 printed pages. Please also indicate in the cover letter the reason why the manuscript should be treated as a technical note.
Review articles are concise and critical surveys of novel accomplishments in the author’s research field and should bring up the most important current topics or present interpretative and critical accounts, but not simple compilation, on subjects of general interest. The work need not be complete; however, supporting experimental data must be described. They should be around 15 pages.
Journals: Author (last name) AB (initials), Author BB. Title of Article. Journal name year ; volume: page numbers. Panda BB, Gaur K, Kori ML, Tyagi LK, Nema RK, Sharma CS, Jain AK. Anti-Inflammatory and analgesic activity of Jatropha gossypifolia in experimental animal models. Global Journal of Pharmacology 2009; 3(1):1-5. Books: Author AB, Author BB, Author CC. Title of Book. Ed, Vol, Publisher, City, year, page numbers. Nadkarni KM. Indian Materia Medica. Edn 3, Vol. I, Popular Prakashan, Mumbai, 2000, 242-246.
Submitting Papers to IJSSR Journal
Here's several terms that needs to be obeyed during the submission process
1. All contributions must be submitted online by clicking the following link or by mailing at editor.ijssrjournal.org
2. Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that the authors have obtained the necessary authority for publication
3. Manuscripts with multi-authors imply the consent of each of the authors.
4. The publisher will presume that the corresponding author has specifically obtained the approval of all other co-authors to submit the article to IJSSR.
5. Submission of an article to IJSSR is understood to imply that it has not been either published or not being considered for publication elsewhere.
6. Manuscripts should be neatly typed, including tables and figures (if any) with at least 2.5 cm margins on all sides.
7. The copyright transfer form is available here. (please download and submit along with the manuscript)