Main Article Content
This study aims to analyze the relationship and influence of social assistance on the number of poor people in the Province of the Bangka Belitung Islands. There are control variables as comparison, namely; unemployment, central government debt, economic growth and poverty. The research method uses a quantitative approach with non-parametric statistics, annual data (2015-2020) and elasticity are used to measure the magnitude of change in the number of poor people due to additional social assistance. Spearman Rank test to examine the relationship of each variable (the number of unemployed, central government debt and economic growth) to the amount of poverty in Indonesia. The results of the study show that there is a very strong relationship between social assistance for Contribution Assistance Recipients and the Family Hope Program on the number of poor people. A negative sign indicates that social assistance can significantly reduce poverty, with the strongest impact being the program. There is a strong relationship between debt and the number of poor people. The slowdown in economic growth has been proven to be unrelated to the number of poor people. This means that, in the midst of an economic slowdown, the number of poverty in Indonesia can be reduced through social assistance programs, job creation as laborers and government debt is allocated for productive activities and economic activities that have a direct impact on the poor and the poor. vulnerable to poverty.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
1. Economic Assessment of Health Care: Theory and Practice. J. Richardson ... First published: Jan-uary 1991. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-8462.1991.tb00378.x.
2. Septiadi D, H. d. (2016). Dampak Kebijakan Harga Beras dan Luas Areal Irigasi terhadap Pengentasan Kemiskinandi Indonesia. Jurnal Agribisnis Indonesia, Volume 4 Nomor 2.
Chapter in a Book:
3. Arsyad, Lincolin. 2010. Ekonomi Pembangunan, Edisi kelima. Yogyakarta: UPP. STIM YKPM
4. Muta’ali, Lutfi, 2015. Teknik Analisis Regional Untuk. Perencanaan Wilayah Tata Ruang dan Lingkungan. Yogyakarta: Badan Penerbit Fakultas Geografi.
5. Sukirno, Sadono.2010.Makroekonomi, Teori Pengantar.Edisi Ketiga. Jakarta:PT Rajagrafindo Persada.
6. Tarigan, Robinson. 2007.Ekonomi Regional Teori dan Aplikasi(Edisi Revisi).Jakarta:PT Bumi-Aksara.
7. Tulus TH Tambunan. (2001). Perekonomian Indonesia: Teori dan Temuan. Empiris. Jakarta: Ghalia Indonesia.
Link / URL:
8. Kemenkeu, R. (2020). Profil Utang dan Penjaminan Pemerintah Pusat. www.djppr.kemenkeu.go.id
9. Badan Pusat Statistik (BPS). (2020). Produk Domestik Bruto Indonesia Menurut Penge-luaran 2013-2020. Diakses dari www.babel.bps.go.id.